Gastroenterology and Endotherapy European Workshop
Welcome to 38th GEEW
JUNE 20 – 22, 2021
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 38th GEEW, two days (Monday June 21 and Tuesday June 22, 2021) combining live demonstrations with a direct interaction between the participants, the moderators and the experts performing procedures.
The meeting will start on Sunday afternoon, June 20, 2021 with “how I do it “ symposia focused on technical tricks from experts and with, in parallel, hands-on training sessions for physicians and a dedicated hands-on training session for nurses.
The learning objectives of the course will be:
- Evaluation of established and most recent endoscopy techniques, assessing their clinical utility in a multidisciplinary setting
- Description of pre-therapeutic assessment and post-treatment follow-up, as well as pathology results review
- Detailed technical teaching of various procedures
- Providing scientific appraisal of technologies, evidence-based, with comparison with other approaches
- Recognition of the role of endoscopy in digestive diseases and its interaction with gastroenterology, surgery, oncology, radiology and transplantation
- Teaching on prevention and treatment of complications
Live demonstrations on Monday and Tuesday will be also available through live streaming for those unable to travel to Brussels.
The scientific programme also offers State-of-the-Art lectures, Questions and Answers sessions and one medical quiz.
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN FROM JANUARY 2021.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
38th GEEW is proud to be supported by the Brussels-Capital region and Visit Brussels